JADA has spaces available for Parade Sail, contact JADA directly at 858-222-9479
Festival of Sail- Tall Ship Parade.
Everybody loves a parade, but in this parade you join in the fun and lead the visiting ships into San Diego bay!
Join the celebration as part of the flotilla of ships that sails into San Diego Bay to kick off Festival of Sail 2013! Sail aboard the official tall ship of California, the Californian, as she leads the parade of ships down San Diego Bay and to their docking spaces at the Maritime Museum. Or come aboard Pilot, the official Festival of Sail tall ships parade escort.
Tall Ship Parade Route & Times. - Click here
Festival of Sail- Parade sail aboard Californian.
Festival of Sail- Parade Escort aboard Pilot.
Limited seats available aboard our pilot boat Pilot!
Come aboard Pilot as she views the parade of visiting ships entering San Diego Bay and to their docking spaces at the Maritime Museum.
Date: August 29, 2013*
Boarding/Check-in Ends: 9:30am
Child 12 and under - $25.00
BUY NOW Parade Escort aboard Pilot Ticket!
This is not an ADD-ON event - PASSENGERS ONLY REQUIRE this TALL SHIP PARADE TICKET.
- Does the Parade Sail ticket include admission to the Festival of Sail event?
- It does not. Only the parade sail and admission to the museum, San Salvador site, and exhibits for Thursday 8-29-13 only.
- The parade sail is on Thursday 8-29-13?
- Yes, a day before Festival of Sail officially opens.
- Where do we check-in to board the Californian/Pilot?
- Check-in at the white information booth in front of the Berkeley ferry boat.
- Are restrooms available aboard the Californian?
- Yes (in boat speak they are called heads).
- Are restrooms available aboard the Pilot?
WHAT TO BRING:
If you are prone to sea-sickness please take medication prior to departure. It is a good idea to bring a hat, jacket or sweater, sunscreen, and ear protection. Snacks and soft drinks will be for sale on board.
For more information call (619) 234-9153 ext. 101
Or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Schedule is subject to change. On the water events/adventures may be postponed or cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, mechanical problems, safety concerns or for any reason determined by Maritime Museum of San Diego staff to be sufficient cause to cancel or postpone the cruise. Postponements or cancellations may occur anytime right up to departure.
• Adventure Sail now booking
On the Water Adventures:
Save on weekend Maritime Museum Event Venues