Festival of Sail- Tall Ship Parade.
Everybody loves a parade, but in this parade you join in the fun and lead the visiting ships into San Diego bay!
Join the celebration as part of the flotilla of ships that sails into San Diego Bay to kick off Festival of Sail 2014! Sail aboard the official tall ship of California, the Californian, as she leads the parade of ships down San Diego Bay and to their docking spaces at the Maritime Museum.
Tall Ship Parade Order/Participation*:
Spirit of Dana Point
Bill of Rights
Click here for map.
*subject to change
Festival of Sail- Parade sail aboard Californian.
Date: Thursday, August 28, 2014
Boarding/Check-in Ends: 8:30am
Child 12 and under - $48.00
Tickets sales for this event are over.
- Does the Parade Sail ticket include admission to the Festival of Sail event?
- It does not. Only the parade sail and admission to the museum, San Salvador site, and exhibits for Thursday 8-28-14 only.
- The parade sail is on Thursday 8-28-14?
- Yes, a day before Festival of Sail officially opens.
- Where do we check-in to board the Californian/Pilot?
- Check-in at the white information booth in front of the Berkeley ferry boat.
- Are restrooms available aboard the Californian?
- Yes (in boat speak they are called heads).
WHAT TO BRING:
If you are prone to sea-sickness please take medication prior to departure. It is a good idea to bring a hat, jacket or sweater, sunscreen, and ear protection. Snacks and soft drinks will be for sale on board.
For more information call (619) 234-9153 ext. 101
Or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Schedule is subject to change. On the water events/adventures may be postponed or cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, mechanical problems, safety concerns or for any reason determined by Maritime Museum of San Diego staff to be sufficient cause to cancel or postpone the cruise. Postponements or cancellations may occur anytime right up to departure.
On the Water Adventures: