Each year the Maritime Museum of San Diego donates thousands of tickets to nonprofit organizations for fundraising events benefiting our community.
Since the Maritime Museum of San Diego itself is a nonprofit organization, we have established the following ticket donation guidelines:
- Your organization must be a nonprofit and must be using Maritime Museum of San Diego tickets as a fundraising item.
- Four general admission tickets are provided per conforming organization and/or event.
- Tickets are valid for one year only from the date that they are put in the mail.
- Requests of donation are limited to (1) one request per year per organization.
- Donated admission tickets are limited to the value of General Admission only and are not valid use for special events, exhibit surcharges, or any event deemed exempt by the Maritime Museum of San Diego.
- No cash value is applicable for donated tickets although they are fully transferable.
- Value of ticketed donations are subject to change at the sole descretion of the Maritime Museum of San Diego.
- The Maritime Museum of San Diego requests that any organization that accepts any donated items place a reciprical acknowledgement within any marketing materials or programs that support the representative organization and/or the event.
All donation requests will be reviewed within two weeks. The organization requesting the donation will be contacted by email, regardless of whether or not the request is approved.
CLICK HERE to make a request through our online processing.
Looking for a venue to host your future fundraising even? Maritime Museum of San Diego offers exceptional nonprofit rates for event rentals. For more information, visit the Private Events section of our website or contact our Special Event Department at 619-234-9153 ext 102 or CLICK HERE to email us.