Next Level Sailing Whale Watching Excursions
Ask about our Family Deal!
Buy 1 Adult Ticket get one Child Ticket (21y/o and under) Free! Family Deal reservations need to be made through our toll free number 1-800-644-3454
Sail aboard America, the famous 139 ft yacht that the America’s Cup is named after for an adventurous blue whale and marine life expedition, finishing with a relaxing sunset sail back home. It includes soft beverages, some light snacks & free entry to the Maritime Museum of San Diego.
Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday (June – September 2014) for a 4.0 hours sail returning to the docks at 6:30 p.m.
Located at the Maritime Museum of San Diego 1492 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, 92101 beside the easy-to-find Star of India tall ship. Lots of metered parking within feet of the dock, very close to Trolley, Train Station & Coronado Island Ferry. Easy walking distance from major downtown San Diego hotels. Sailing on San Diego Bay and the nearby Pacific Ocean, the most user-friendly piece of water for this huge yacht in the USA.
Ticket price includes entry to the Maritime Museum, guests can arrive several hours before the trip to explore the Museum but you must be checked-in by 2:00 p.m. for boarding at the white Info/ticket booth in front of the Museum. America crew will escort guests through the Museum to the waiting yacht. Crew will provide a yacht orientation and history of the vessel, the America’s Cup plus on-going comment about the scenery of San Diego bay and narration about the history and activities of the Blue Whales of California. Guests simply have to dress for the weather on the day and bring a jacket for the later part of the trip. Nobody will get wet and we promise you a ‘No seasickness guarantee’. Guests should bring cameras, sunscreen, hat & soft-sole shoes. Guests can BYO adult beverages (no coolers are allowed) or purchase from our onboard ‘bar’. The yacht will provide nice pre-dinner snacks and light beverages.
This is the legendary vessel that won Queen Victoria’s trophy back in 1851. That trophy was later renamed after the yacht in 1870 when the “America’s Cup” as we know it today was first started. She has a shiny black hull, beautiful gold emblems, polished timber & brass everywhere and at 139 Ft long is the biggest sailing vessel in San Diego and likely California. She provides the best of the best when it comes to comfortable ocean sailing experiences, and is a fantastic viewing platform for getting up close with the whales and dolphins, and as a sunset sail vessel she is second to none.
Whale Watch Information
- CLICK HERE for most current information, prices, and making reservations online through Next Level Sailing or by calling them at 800-644-3454
- Tickets are available at the Ticket Booths of the Maritime Museum of San Diego. Walk-up availability varies.
- Call for buy one get one special 1-800-644-3453
- Boarding check-in ends at 2pm, return to docks at 6:30pm
- Value, Value, Value!
- 4 hours sail on the most famous yacht….a ‘once in a lifetime’ experience
- Chance to see a blue whale….biggest animal on planet Earth and another “once in a lifetime” experience
- FREE admission to Maritime Museum of San Diego ($14 value)
- Light Snacks, & soft beverages included
- Guests can BYO alcohol (We can also sell beer & wine) Make a “Picnic” of it
- A NO Seasickness Guarantee (= free trip if you get seasick or $25 gift certificate)
- Environmentally friendly way to see the Blue Whales
For more information call 1-800-644-3454
Or Email us: Click here
On the Water Adventures: