Sweetheart Sail on tall ship Californian
Share a memorable sail with your favorite people!
Celebrate Valentines with those you love.
Sunday, February 09, 2014
The best place to celebrate Valentines Day with your loved ones is on beautiful San Diego Bay. Bring mom, dad, grandparents, kids, best friend, your significant other and share this day of love with those you care about with this special Sweetheart Sail!
When you arrive, we'll begin to build your memories, we'll have a professional photographer to capture the moment for your keepsake photo, champagne, sparking cider, chocolate covered strawberries and other yummy delicacies.
Can we make it better? Of course! Your sailing adventure will be on the state of California's official tall ship Californian for a four hour scenic tour of the bay, marine wildlife and local attractions. The Californian is a replica of a 1812 revenue cutter the government's ship of choice during the California Gold Rush era. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon on the water or join in the sailing adventure by helping the crew sail the ship by hauling halyard's and tending sheets.
$60.00 per adult
$48.00 per child (12 and under)
BUY NOW Sweetheart Sail 2014
Important event day information
- Sweetheart sail date, Sunday February 09, 2014
- Check-in anytime after 9am at the Information booth.
- Photos will be taken between 10:30am & 11:15am.
- We recommend not being here later than 11:00am to allow time for your keepsake photo and sailing check-in.
- Boarding Check-in ends at 11:30am sharp (There is no late boarding).
- Sail returns 4:00pm.
- A jacket, sun screen, comfortable clothes, shoes, and a hat is recommended.
- Ticket includes museum admission, explore our ships before and/or after your sail.
- Have fun!
On the Water Adventures:
Save on weekend Maritime Museum Event Venues